Good question, why don’t I just get a free Facebook business page? The quick answer is you should get one and it should be used in unison with your website to create more content and exposure for your business.
Ok, but that still doesn’t answer the question of why I should have a website these days and pay around a $1 a day to broadcast it? There are some distinct advantages in having a website versus other free resource out there, especially when we professionally build a free site for you too.
Here are a few reasons YOU NEED to have a website as well:
- Less competition, Facebook is busy and your clients have a lot going on in their news feed. In a feed you could be competing with 50+ businesses/other interests they have and hundreds of friends for their attention. You have 100% dedicated attention when they are on your site.
- Show up better in organic searches, can have more metadata and links to other sites. (You show up better & more often in searches on Google, Bing, YouTube, etc.) 46% of Google searches are for local businesses, can your clients find you?
- User experience, you can tell your story better and make it look the way you want. Your FB page, just looks like FB.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, You own the lead when someone opt-ins on your site to be part of your newsletter/books an appointment/find out about seasonal specials/receive coupon’s, etc. Having a client’s direct email provides the ROI for modern markets. Once you have their email you can provide the right message at the right time. FB is a great entry point, but you want to entice them into coming to your website where they can sign up to stay in contact. You don’t know if you will show up in their feed, you will for sure end up being recognized in their inbox. Create a lead magnet from FB to get them to your website. (A coupon, discount when they book an appointment through your website, Free E Book, etc.)
- With an appointment calendar built into your site, clients can book business with you directly. (Many states now require that clients book an appointment before they can come to your business.) You can’t do that with FB.
Claim your FREE website today
and start taking action now